By accepting this terms you acknowledge that TerraPirata has no responsibility, and can not be accounted for your actions while riding in any of the tracks provided by TerraPirata, nor is liable for any damage to yourself, your property or to any third party. Please ride responsibly and within your capabilities.
Furthermore, you hereby accept to respect the environment by not littering, riding responsibly, avoiding leaving the designated track and respect all legal signs. Be aware of wildlife and livestock, and do your best to minimize the noise and avoid any disturbance.. Be sure to respect the landowners and the pedestrians, as they may share the track.
Should you choose to accept these terms, you also agree to follow these guidelines of conduct:
- Use only vehicular rights of way and respect signs
- Motorcycles and riders must be road-legal, licensed and insured.
- Keep to the defined way across farmland as wheels can damage crops and grass.
- Give way to walkers, horses and cyclists by stopping and switching off engines as necessary on narrow trails and slowing down, giving a wide berth and avoiding sending gravel and dust flying on wider ones.
- Leave gates as you found them so as to safeguard stock.
- Travel at a safe speed taking regard of conditions and visibility.
- Ride quietly and use the throttle with discretion as noise does offend.
- Do not travel in large groups – six or less is the ideal.
- Respect the countryside and those who live, work and play in it.
- Remember that trails can be fragile and susceptible to erosion especially when wet.
- Acknowledge the presence of other trail users with a friendly wave and a smile.
- Ride within your and your bike’s capabilities.